Whether you’re a business leader, a sales engineer or marketing executive, a project manager or a trainer, Prezi helps you to stand out from the crowd and better engage your audience with Prezi’s presentation tool. Your colleagues and clients have seen countless monotonous presentation with mind-numbing slides and information overflow. If your idea is different from others, why is your presentation the same? Prezi is a presentation tool, which can help you deliver presentations in engaging and dynamic ways like never before.
At Webink Technologies we realise, no matter how good the software is, everyone needs a little help when it comes to using new tools. To overcome this hurdle, Webink conducts Prezi training for business professionals. Our one-day sessions will help you:
1. Get to grips with the technicalities of using Prezi
2. Jump-start your learning curve by helping you master Prezi in 1-day
3. Create interactive and dynamic presentations that stand out
4. Engage your audience with a new approach to articulating complex technical concepts and ideas
5. Learn how to design, create and deliver visually appealing presentations that everyone remembers
6. And all this at the comfort of your office!
Syed Mohammed Agha has a long and impressive resume with multiple degrees to his name including a Computer Engineering degree from Bangalore, a Masters Degree in IT from UK’s prestigious University of Nottingham followed by a final bout of executive programs at the London School of Economics. But, Webink’s founder is not just a scholar; he’s also a dynamic young leader, a serial entrepreneur, a celebrated Toastmaster with a flair for public speaking and an immense talent for writing. As the pivotal force behind the company, Mr. Syed Mohammed Agha brings more than just his expertise to Webink’s Prezi training; he’s the maverick who forges new paths rather than taking the old and beaten trail. Syed has been using Prezi since 2009 and is a company appointed champion on Prezi’s online community.
1. Selecting the right Prezi license type for your needs
2. Getting to grips with Prezis’ canvas
3. Finding your way around the Prezis’ user interface and tool set
4. Selecting and customizing your Prezi’s theme
5. Adding and formatting content
6. Working with imagery (Images)
7. Working with frames and shapes
8. Zooming and panning around the Prezi canvas
9. Adding documents into Prezi (PDFs, Excel and PowerPoint files)
10. Preparing and presenting your Prezi for the big day
11. Sharing your Prezi with colleagues and clients
12. Collaborating and creating presentations with your colleagues remotely (Coediting)
13. Using Prezi for brainstorming sessions and meetings
14. Using Prezi on the go
15. Managing your Prezi account
1. Business leaders (Management)
2. Sales and marketing professionals (Sales Engineers, Sales Executives, Marketing Executives)
3. Project managers (Project Management)
4. Product and technical managers (Product Management)
5. Trainers (Training and Development)
Prezi training sessions are conducted onsite. We provide classroom style training sessions that are crafted to the needs and requirements of your business.
Get in touch with us to request a free quote for your company. We offer discounts and better value for large groups.
To discuss or book a Prezi training course, please email email@example.com or call:
Saudi Arabia: Mr. Syed Mohammed Agha on +966 542 932 952
Dubai, UAE: Mr. Rafath Faruque on +971 551 213 703